For this assignment, I will ask you to compile what I will refer to as a mini-portfolio. Typically, portfolios are used to show abilities and competencies associated with achievement, whether in a classroom setting or a work setting. Since we are not yet at the end of the term, I am going to refer to this module portfolio as a mini-portfolio, but producing it will give you some helpful practice for what Module 3 will ask you to do. Thus, having completed Module 2, this is a good moment to reflect on our learning, our goals, and our progress on the course learning outcomes, and to show how we are doing by re-presenting the work we have done for Module 2, and using it to reflect on our learning, goals, and progress with course outcomes.
- Go back to the work you have done for Module 2 (the Tate, et al. chapter analysis and the annotated bibliography) and review what you did and what you were able to accomplish.
Use this review to write a reflection following the directions in the Module 2 Reflection assignment space.
- When this reflection is completed, upload it and the Tate, et al. Chapter Analysis as well as the Annotated Bibliography you recently completed into this assignment space. (Note that you will need to access what you completed for each of these assignments and resubmit them into this assignment space.)
If you have questions about what to do, be sure to message me right away.
- Please read the Major Project 2 / Mini-Portfolio Rubric
- The writer attempts to address all questions
- The writer does not feel the need to write more than one or two sentences per question (unless he or she feels inspired)
- The writer is not afraid to share his or her ideas with the rest of the class; so, with this in mind, the writer writes knowing that others will read what he or she has to say
This reflection is due by July 29 at 11:59pm EDT.