Major Project 3 Reflection
No Due Date
a file upload
doc and docx
Having completed Module 3, this is a good moment to reflect on our learning, our goals, and our progress on the course outcomes.
Open a Word file and set it up in MLA style by doing the following:
- When the Word file is set up, post a response to the following questions in this assignment:
As you completed the two documents for this module, what was the most significant learning that occurred?
- What in the documents and what about the documents (this could be, for example, any learning that occurred at you worked with their genre) reflects this learning?
- What are two or so of the most important ideas or concepts you have learned while working on this module?
What would you say is your greatest accomplishment in completing Module 3?
- When you review the list of ENG-W 500 course outcomes, which would you say you have made the most progress on? Why?
- In what ways were you able to work on and make progress on your personal goals? (Go back to the Assignment 6 space, if you need to, in order to remind yourself of the goals you set.)
- What has been the most meaningful experience in the course thus far for you?
Respond as long as you wish to each question. When you are finished, upload the Word file into this assignment space.
- The writer attempts to address all questions
- The writer does not feel the need to write more than one or two sentences per question (unless he or she feels inspired)
- The writer is not afraid to share his or her ideas with the rest of the class; so, with this in mind, the writer writes knowing that others will read what he or she has to say
This reflection is due by August 3 at 11:59pm EDT in this assignment space, but it is also due simultaneously in the Major Project 3 assignment (the unit plan) space.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.