Directions: To complete your speaking assignment, you will need to create an audio file on a computer. Take a moment to read the instructions for creating an audio file found at the Help Portal to learn how to do this. An additional online audio recorder may be found at Apowersoft.
Prepare your speaking assignment by writing out your responses to the exercises listed here before recording them aloud. Make only one recording for both exercises; precede each spoken answer with the exercise number. Remember to complete this part before submitting your written assigments below, or your assignment may be graded as incomplete. (20 points)
Assignment: Page 325, exercise 19. Write a script for a short scene for a movie in Spanish. Follow the instructions and look at the model. Use commands and vocabulary you know. Then perform your scene in Spanish. Have fun! Use different voices for the characters.
Directions: Submit this written assignment as one Word document. If you are using another word processor, please save the file in Rich Text Format (.rtf) so that it can be opened using Word. (80 total points)
1. Do exercise 1 on page 330. Listen and choose the correct answer to each question. (16 points)
2. Do exercise 2 on page 330. Read the situations, and make a suggestion for each, using the correct cue given. (18 points)
3. Do exercise 3 on page 331. Just number and write out the answers. (16 points)
4. Do exercise 4 on page 331. Follow the directions and tell the actor to not do the following. (12 points)
5. Do exercise 5 on page 331. Give short answers in Spanish about the cultural questions. Do not answer question number 4 (that Lectura material is not on the DVD). If you don’t know the answers, look at the box to the left for page references. (18 points)
When you are ready to upload and submit your file(s), click "Submit Assignment" at the top right of the assignment page. In the “File Upload” area, click "Browse" to find your file. Select the file and click "Open." (If you are submitting multiple files, click on “Add Another File” and then repeat the previous process.) Finally, click “Submit Assignment.”
IMPORTANT: Be sure to attach and submit both the audio file and the file with your written work or your assignment will be graded as incomplete.