Directions: To complete your speaking assignment, you will need to create an audio file on a computer. Take a moment to read the instructions for creating an audio file found at the Help Portal to learn how to do this. An additional online audio recorder may be found at Apowersoft. Remember to complete this part before submitting your written assigments below, or your assignment may be graded as incomplete. (24 points)
Assignment: Pages 350–51, Lectura cultural. Read the pages and listen to the audio. Answer the questions (¿Comprendiste? and ¿Y tú?) in Para y piensa on page 351 in complete sentences. There are seven questions.
Directions: Submit this written assignment as one Word document. If you are using another word processor, please save the file in Rich Text Format (.rtf) so that it can be opened using Word. (76 total points)
1. Do exercise 1 on page 354. Listen to the audio and choose the most logical answers.
2. Do exercise 2 on page 354. Write sentences with Ojalá que, using the cues given.
3. Do exercise 3 on page 355. Write sentences with Ojalá que, using the cues given.
4. Do exercise 4 on page 355. First match sentences with comments, then write the comments with Ojalá que. (18 points)
5. Do exercise 5 on page 355. Give short answers in Spanish about the cultural questions. If you don’t know, look at the box to the left for page references. (4 points)
When you are ready to upload and submit your file(s), click "Submit Assignment" at the top right of the assignment page. In the “File Upload” area, click "Browse" to find your file. Select the file and click "Open." (If you are submitting multiple files, click on “Add Another File” and then repeat the previous process.) Finally, click “Submit Assignment.”
IMPORTANT: Be sure to attach and submit both the audio file and the file with your written work or your assignment will be graded as incomplete.