To complete your speaking assignment, you will need to create an audio file on a computer. Take a moment to read the instructions for creating an audio file
found at the Help Portal to learn how to do this. An additional online audio recorder may be found at Apowersoft
. Remember to complete this part before
submitting your written assigments below, or your assignment may be graded as incomplete. (20 points)Assignment:
Page 382–83, Lectura
. Listen and read the Lectura
. Then answer ¿Comprendiste?
and ¿Y tú?
in Para y piensa
at the bottom of page 383. There are five questions. Give two complete sentences for each question.
Submit this written assignment as one Word document. If you are using another word processor, please save the file in Rich Text Format (.rtf) so that it can be opened using Word. (80 total points)
1. Do exercise 1 on page 386. Listen and decide which sentences are true, or false, then correct the false ones. (12 points)
2. Do exercise 2 on page 386. Write complete sentences with the cues given. Follow the example. (16 points)
3. Do exercise 3 on page 387. Write complete sentences with the cues given. Follow the example. (16 points)
4. Do exercise 4 on page 387. Finish the questions with por
. Then write if you agree. Then write why you agree or disagree using impersonal expressions and the subjunctive. (24 points)
5. Do exercise 5 on page 387. Give short answers in Spanish about the cultural questions. If you don’t know, look at the box to the left for page references.
When you are ready to upload and submit your file(s), click "Submit Assignment" at the top right of the assignment page. In the “File Upload” area, click "Browse" to find your file. Select the file and click "Open." (If you are submitting multiple files, click on “Add Another File” and then repeat the previous process.) Finally, click “Submit Assignment.”
IMPORTANT: Be sure to attach and submit both the audio file and the file with your written work or your assignment will be graded as incomplete.