Directions: To complete your speaking assignment, you will need to create an audio file on a computer. Take a moment to read the instructions for creating an audio file found at the Help Portal to learn how to do this. An additional online audio recorder may be found at Apowersoft. Remember to complete this part before submitting your written assigments below, or your assignment may be graded as incomplete. (18 points)
Assignment: Page 406–7, Lectura cultural. Listen and read the Lectura. Then answer ¿Comprendiste? and ¿Y tú? in Para y piensa at the bottom of page 407. Say one complete sentence for each question. There are six questions.
Directions: Submit this written assignment as one Word document. If you are using another word processor, please save the file in Rich Text Format (.rtf) so that it can be opened using Word. (82 total points)
1. Do exercise 1 on page 410. Listen and write the correct letter for each. (16 points)
2. Do exercise 2 on page 410. Write a complete sentence for each, using the information given. Use the comparative. (18 points)
3. Do exercise 3 on page 411. Write a sentence for each, using long form adjectives and the type of family member. (16 points)
4. Do exercise 4 on page 411. Use the ad to write a complete sentence for each question. Use the comparative and superlative. (24 points)
5. Do exercise 5 on page 411. Give short answers in Spanish about each cultural question. If you don’t know, look at the box to the left for page references. (8 points)
When you are ready to upload and submit your file(s), click "Submit Assignment" at the top right of the assignment page. In the “File Upload” area, click "Browse" to find your file. Select the file and click "Open." (If you are submitting multiple files, click on “Add Another File” and then repeat the previous process.) Finally, click “Submit Assignment.”
IMPORTANT: Be sure to attach and submit both the audio file and the file with your written work or your assignment will be graded as incomplete.