Directions: To complete your speaking assignment, you will need to create an audio file on a computer. Take a moment to read the instructions for creating an audio file found at the Help Portal to learn how to do this. An additional online audio recorder may be found at Apowersoft. Remember to complete this part before submitting your written assigments below, or your assignment may be graded as incomplete. (12 points)
Assignment: Page 438–39, Lectura. Listen to the audio, read the text, look at the dibujos. Answer the questions in Para y piensa on page 439, including the ¿Y tú? section. Say one complete sentence for each question. There are seven questions.
Directions: Submit this written assignment as one Word document. If you are using another word processor, please save the file in Rich Text Format (.rtf) so that it can be opened using Word. (88 total points)
1. Do exercise 1 on page 442. Write a solution for each, using what you hear and words from the word box in the future tense. (20 points)
2. Do exercise 2 on page 442. Write a sentence for each using an impersonal expression and the subjunctive. (18 points)
3. Do exercise 3 on page 443. Write a sentence for each using an impersonal expression and the correct verb tense. (18 points)
4. Do exercise 4 on page 443. Write the sentences in the future tense, using the cues given. (12 points)
5. Do exercise 5 on page 443. Give short answers in Spanish about each cultural question. If you don’t know, look at the box to the left for page references. (20 points)
When you are ready to upload and submit your file(s), click "Submit Assignment" at the top right of the assignment page. In the “File Upload” area, click "Browse" to find your file. Select the file and click "Open." (If you are submitting multiple files, click on “Add Another File” and then repeat the previous process.) Finally, click “Submit Assignment.”
IMPORTANT: Be sure to attach and submit both the audio file and the file with your written work or your assignment will be graded as incomplete.