Tour of Duty (TOD) is an army project offered to the youngsters by the Indian Army. It is a short-time internship project of 3 years. You can join any post and become a part of the Indian Army to serve the Nation.
Eligibility criteria of TOD Indian Army Recruitment
Before applying for the TOD Indian Army Recruitment 2021, have a glance at the eligibility criteria.
● Only Indian Candidates are allowed to apply for this recruitment.
● For Jawan’s the age limit is 18-21. Years. On the same token, for officers, it is 21-34 years. Please note, the upper age limit can be up to 30 in some cases.
● As per the notification, he must be unmarried
Why go for TOD Indian ARMY
It will provide numerous benefits to you, and the nation. Some of the key features are as follows-
Your income will be tax-free
If you go for the private job after TOD Indian Army Service then you will get a preference Besides thrilling experience, you will get a huge amount of retirement money It is a golden opportunity to serve the nation without joining the Indian Army permanently. It provides a chance to earn respect, and shape your career
Online Application Process of TOD Indian Army Recruitment
Here are some steps to be followed to apply online for the post-
- Navigate the official website of the Indian Army
- Visit the recruitment section, and select the option between ‘Officer Selection’ and ‘JCO/OR Enrolment’
- Go through all the instructions, and click on the apply link
- You will be directed to the online application page
- Carefully, fill in the details, and upload the required documents
- Here, you are allset to go. Click on ‘Submit’, and you will be considered as registered.
The selection process of TOD Indian Army includes three types of tests. It is a service of short duration but you are required to qualify all the selection procedures like a permanent army officer. The tests include-
● Physical Test
● Medical Test
● Written Test
TA Army Rally Bharti
After the regular Indian Army, the Indian territorial army is the second line of defense. Their role is to relieve the regular Indian army from static duties and to help the administration to cope up with the natural calamities.
The application form for the TA Army Rally Bharti 2021 will be released soon as it has been delayed due to Covid-19. The application process is online, and candidates are required to take a print out of the form after completion of the same.
Required Documents at the TA Army Rally Bharti
Candidates have to carry required and necessary documents/certificates at the venue of TA Army Rally Bharti 2021. The following documents are mandatory to carry-
- 10/12th pass certificate of recognized board or University
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- Age Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph
The marking scheme of the TA Army 2021 is as follows-
- You will be given 1 number for every correct answer
- On the same token, there is a penalty for every wrong answer.
Results of the exam will be declared on the official website.