In the Citori 725 Sporting, what the Browning adds is a lighter trigger, five long Invector-DS tubes, as against to three flush tubes, a palm swell on the pistol grip, plainer engraving style (but with gold accents), green light-pipe front bead (Hi-Viz), Browning Triple Trigger System, factory ported barrels and a wider tapered aired rib.
A Quick Height of Browning Citori 725 Sporting Specifications
- Browning Citori 725 Sporting has Caliber / Gauge 12
- Browning Citori 725 Sporting Barrel Length is 30"
- Browning Citori 725 Sporting has Nominal Overall Length 48."
- Browning Citori 725 Sporting has Nominal Length of Pull 14 3/4"
- Browning Citori 725 Sporting comes with Nominal Drop at Comb 1 9/16"
- Browning Citori 725 Sporting comes with Nominal Drop at Heel 2 1/2"
- Browning Citori 725 Sporting Nominal Weight is 7 lbs. 8 oz. (7-3/4 lbs. as tested)
- Browning Citori 725 Sporting Chokes Included Full, IC, Modified (Skeet and Cylinder also included)
- Browning Citori 725 Sporting Chamber Size is 3"
- Browning Citori 725 Sporting has Rib Width 5/16"-7/16"
- Browning Citori 725 Sporting comes with Metal Finish Silver Nitride
- Browning Citori 725 Sporting has Stock / Grip Gloss oil Grade III/IV walnut with close radius pistol grip
As it is the case with the whole Browning Citori 725 line, the receiver is reprofiled, providing lighter weight and more compact dimensions in general. The 30-inch weight of 725 Sporting is at 7-3/4 pounds, compared to the rough 7-pound weight of the 28 inches barreled 725 Field model. The additional weight comes mainly from the added barrel length, more wood (longer length of pull and palm swell), and the wider rib.
The lower barrel of the Browning Citori 725 Sporting measures .739 inch, the upper barrel .738 inches. The inside diameters of the clog tubes are SK = .742 inch IC = .739 inch, Full at .701 inch and MOD = .732 inch, IM = .726 inch. The Full is made as a lead-only choke tube. The Skeet tube is really a reverse constriction choke, while the IC tube is either no constraint or a .001 inch constraint, depending on what barrel you fix it into. By common standards, the Modified and the Upgraded are really nominally IC and Mod tubes, while the Full at .037 - .038 actual constraint which is a Full. The flush DS tubes of the Browning Citori 725 Sporting Field IC equal to .739 inch, the Mod is .731 inch and the Full is .702 inch, basically the same nominal dimensions at the lengthy tubes either the same (IC) or within one-thousandth of an inch (Mod and Full).
With the exclusion of the "Full" factory tube, they all design at a lower density (more open) then marked. It is no amazement why: in the case of the "Cylinder" and "Skeet" supplied lengthy chokes. For instance, there is no constriction at all. The Invector DS barrel system provides relatively light and responsive barrels, which is a very good thing.
The lower trigger breaks is at about 3-1/4 Ibs; the upper barrel breaks is at 4-1/4 Ibs.
Similar to the 725 Field, the 725 Sporting has built wood with the forearm and buttstock correctly balanced in hue, tone, and mineral streaks.
Check out Browning Citori 725 Sporting for sale on https://premiumgunshop.org/.