Teaching manual final draft
No Due Date
a file upload
To complete this assignment:
(Assigned group editors only)
1. Visit the class book by logging into pressbooks.iu.edu and choosing the class book from My Catalog in the top left (in the red bar along the top of the page).
2. Click Organize.
3. Create Parts for each grade level and Chapters for the different sections. Make sure that the sections are consistent in design and include the names of all the authors.
4. Review the manual. When each group's editor is satisfied with the final copy, move on to the next step.
5. From Pressbooks' left-side menu, click Export.
6. Make sure PDF (for digital distribution) is checked under Your Export Format Options. Click EXPORT YOUR BOOK and download the resulting PDF.
7. Submit the final copy of the book by the due date. Each group's editor should submit a copy of the manual.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.